Victoria RR

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Has anyone heard from Victoria Car & Foundry about when they intend
      on releasing their Flat cat? I have performed the usual and sent an
      email some time ago and "as usual" got no reply. They must be hard
      at work on them or left the country with their website still up.

      Anyone know anything aboout this? Thank you!
      Tim
    • Don
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        I asked Rob Kluz this same question a few weeks ago. Rob said he had no
        response to his E-mails, but Rob would try again in a few weeks.

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
          Tim,

          I've had the same experience with them recently..."no
          reply!". "Something strange" going on here...why would they
          advertise in Ztrack magazine if "they vanish" soon
          afterwards!...Oh, well, time will tell.

          Mario