2004 Posters Awards

  • Jeremy Brandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      With over 9000 posts from more than 500 posters to z_scale in 2004, I
      thought it was time we all knew who are the champion posters. So here
      are the z_scale Posters Awards for 2004.

      First, the awards for the biggest posters, and, as usual on these
      occasions, I give the results in reverse order:

      Here are the runners-up with between 100 and 200 posts:

      Texas Tim (sgt_tim7), Bill Foote, Reynard Williams, Bill Hoshiko,
      Lajos Thek, Robert Ray, Jim Manley, Michael Hilliard, Dan Stripe, and
      Bill Kronenberger.

      Then the individual winners:

      In 8th place, Dominique de Champeaux with 259 postings

      7th, Ted Lamar with 280

      6th, Loren Snyder with 301

      5th, Glen Chenier with 322

      4th, Don Avila with 329 (as Don, d.f.avila, and zbarr474)

      3rd, Rob Kluz as Ztrack with 330

      2nd, Tom Fisher with 354 postings

      and this year's winner, in his usual pole position, none other than
      the originator, owner, and Champion Poster of z_scale for 2004 ...
      your very own Jeffrey MacHan with no less than 411 postings!!!!

      Now for the special Thread Initiators' Awards:

      In 5th place, Harold Grady with 54 threads

      4th, Tom Fisher with 55

      3rd, Rob Kluz with 59

      2nd, our tireless moderators with 91

      But in 1st place, as always is ... Jeffrey MacHan ... who started no
      less than 115 threads in 2004.

      For your interest, these were the longest threads:

      victoria RR site (46 messages) starting with message #23231
      Content of Z Scale list (35) #22912
      Flexible Track (35) #20462
      Stupid newbie Q #5-How do you remove MTL trucks (35) #23023
      Clock wise or Counter clock wise? (34) #24925
      Flex track turnouts? (34) #22586
      Just wondering! (30) #22128
      "Proportions!..." (29) #27218
      Marklin Manual Turnouts (29) #22654
      Victoria Car and Foundry (27) #22495

      That's all Folks. Let's see who will be the champion in 2005!

      Your tally chief, Jeremy.
    • Glen Chenier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Brandon"
        <Jeremy.Brandon@t...> wrote:

        > With over 9000 posts from more than 500 posters to z_scale in 2004,
        > thought it was time we all knew who are the champion posters. So
        here
        > are the z_scale Posters Awards for 2004.

        WOW!!! How do you tally all this data?

        Jeremy, you are hereby appointed honourary tallyman of Z lizt
        Ztazticz. Zeriouzly, thankz for the information. Very interezting.