New assembled crossing gate photos and more info....

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31 7:22 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Happy New Years Eve!!! And thanks for all the intrest shown so far
      for my Z crossing gates. Within 24 hrs. I think I'll have my work
      cut out for me for the whole weekend and the week ahead. I've posted
      to the choo choo terrain photo folder pics #19 & 20, pics of the
      assembled gate one up, one down. This is how they will ship, but
      even better, plus all linkage to hook up a pair to a single tortoise
      switch machine, not included, and decals, included. Already has 2
      nano red leds installed and 6" wire leads. And mounting hook-up
      instructions.

      This is how I'm spending New Years Eve, making the first American
      style Z crossing gate signal and ringing in the New Year to a toast
      to seeing the painted and decaled model finished. Pretty obzzezive
      huh?

      I'll be doing the hard part for you, soldering the moving parts
      together and installing the leds so you just need to paint and decal
      before installing on your layout. I'll do this also, for a extra
      charge for people with patience, so you can just install them. I
      will give preferance to assembled unfinished sets first. The only
      electronic parts included are the leds soldered and wired to a tiny
      pc board ( 1.6 x 5 mm ), ready to hook up to your own, not included,
      flasher detection circuit, available from many other sources or your
      own homemade.

      My introductory price is $60. a pair assembled (exept linkage) with
      gate linkage and decals included, unpainted. Plus $5 shipping and
      insurance, they will be shipped USPS priority mail BOXED. These are
      delicate artworks that need to be shipped and handeled with care. 30
      day UNCONDITIONAL money back return policy if not completely
      THRILLED when recieved. Full support for finishing and installing
      available via e-mail or phone, not returnable after painting. All
      units will be tested for actuating rod/gate arm movement and
      installed leds before shipping, retest instructions will also be
      available for before painting/installing.

      I forgot to say, the shown in pic post top cone cap will be sent as
      shown, you must fold glue and apply, but free cast ones will be sent
      later that I think will look better that can be applied eisily
      later, also included is good bell etchings, so you can have one with
      a top flinal and the other with a bell on top.

      I also forgot that i have finished new Norfolk Southern Zecals for
      pennzee hoppers, I know one person will be happy to hear this.

      I better go for now, I have a hour to paint and 45 min to enjoy
      seeing my first painted and decaled crossing gate finished before
      midnight, I'll post those pics later or tomorrow, less than 2 hours
      away on the east coast and west side of the pond, later and again,
      Happy New Years Eve and hope you all had a great holiday season,

      Michael Hilliard
      P.O. Box 273
      Wilton, CT 06897
      ph. 203-762-2476 est.
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31 9:53 PM
        Woo Hoo! That's great newz!! I'm very exzited!! Can't wait to see
        them! Judging by your other work, I'm sure they'll look great!

        Thankz!! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

        Phil