Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Row Crops

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2004
      In a message dated 12/3/2004 5:38:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      michael.janis@... writes:
      I took an aluminum window screen repair kit and cut the screen to be
      about 2 inches long and ½ inch high. I removed cross pieces of wire
      from the bottom, leaving the cross pieces at the top.

      I put super glue on the wire intersections for reinforcement and then
      spray-painted it a brownish gray.
      I then put white glue on the top cross wires and dipped in fine
      ground foam.

      I was going to suggest a similar idea, but insted of the screen, using magnet
      wire (or other fine wire) fastened to wooden end posts. I like Michael's idea
      better. It is self supporting, yet still flexible.
      Dan S.