Re: [Z_Scale] Trestle Fetish

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
      Black Bear is fantastic. And their product is awesome. And it was so
      well priced [read, low] that I couldn't believe it.

      You will not be disappointed.

      I was planning to get TWO jigs so I could work on one bent while another
      was drying. He actually talked me OUT of buying a second jig - as overkill
      - because the construction process affords you enough where the jig isn't
      the bottleneck. I can't actually remember what was. And of course I
      haven't built mine yet.

      This is the way a business treated customers 25 years ago - a rare find in
      todays circus.

      You will be very pleased.

      Ted LaMar
      QAE-EPM-Portal