Need: AZL/BNSF I

  • Mario G. Daigle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Guys,

      I still need your help, I am looking to buy an AZL/C44-9W
      BNSF "type 1 paint scheme", not the Heritage II. Can anyone out
      there tell me where I could get one that is "LIKE NEW", "AS GOOD AS
      NEW", like "PRACTICALLY OUT OF THE BOX"?.

      I'm sure someone out there may want to sell one!

      So "come on out and show yourself!" :-)

      Mario

      Please reply to my Yahoo address.