RE: [Z_Scale] Making grass stick?

  • frmerkle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      And if the grass is "just" statically attached to the layout, wouldn't that
      be problematic if it became de-statized and then ended up being drawn up
      into the engine mechanisms of the engines? Just curious...... Or is it
      meant to be glued down at some point? Maybe I am missing the point of
      static grass....
      FM
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        I saw something somewhere where the grass was placed on your hand or
        sheet of paper and a straw was used to LIGHTLY blow the grass onto the
        rock that had been previously lightly "painted" with glue such as
        Elmer's/water 50-50. I would think you could also do this statically if
        you wanted, but don't forget you are in Z not HO and at some point you
        may not see much gain for all your effort. I'd try blowing the grass on
        first and see what it looks like before getting into some sort of a
        static setup. ...down a few drinks first and you'll be "charged"...

        Don Avila