Skirting for modules

  • davidhjortnaes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      I would like to know what you might recommend for skirting. Most
      fabric that looks decent is 45 inch. I cannot find much that comes
      in a 60 inch width and is not too expensive. I would love to get
      suggestions on fabric, velcro?, velcro spacing?, etc.
      Thank you for your input

      Dave and the WiZkidZ group
    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        Dave:

        > I would love to get
        > suggestions on fabric, velcro?, velcro spacing?, etc.

        I just posted a lengthy response on the Z-Bend Track module group. Only a
        small number of folks on this list are into modules.

        See the response at:

        Hope this helps,
        Bill K.
        Houston