Ztrack Subscription Drawing Winner

  • uptoolateny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just wanted to let everyone who entered the Ztrack subscription
      drawing over at Ztrains to know that the drawing has been held, and
      that Barry Vreyens of Winston, Oregon has won! Congratulations Barry,
      and your first issue of Ztrack will be on it's way soon.

      Since the response was so good to this Ztrack subscription drawing,
      we're going to do it again! There will be a second drawing for a full
      year subscription to Ztrack magazine on January 1st, 2005. If you've
      previously entered, no need to do so again as we will keep your name
      in the hat for this next drawing. If you'd like to enter, you can do
      so here:

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/single/offer.html

      Thanks for participating, and watch for your first issue in the mail
      Barry!

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com