Keeping Godzilla sized Mice out of Z-scal Layout

  • scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      I found a great realistic way to keep them durned critters
      out of my trainshed. I have an old Uniden scanner with local
      R.R. and police frequncies running 24/7. Mice don't like the
      noise! Some of the carrier subtones for relay activation must
      sound like a cat to them!
    • Robert Cardinaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        Scott, what is a scanner? Is that like a police band radio? what's the sound - - voices and squeaks and squawks, or what?
        Robert