Re: OT - Mouse Turd Pie - RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Realistic Boulders - Small Ones

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      It's called the hanta virus (Spelling?). First diagnosed in the US
      southwest about 20 years ago. It is an air borne virus primarily
      from rodent droppings that have dried out. The Navy at China Lake CA
      had special teams is space suits that would clean up old buildings
      before they could tear them down. They said it's was worse than
      asbestos in that it struck right a way. It can be fatal.
      Be careful
      Ed Scullin

      --- ted_lamar@... wrote:

      > >I'd disinfect the layout as you can get some horrible diseases
      > from mouse
      > >urine and droppings and worse if its rats....
      >
      > With all due respect, Melissa, I've never heard that - Sounds more
      > like
      > paranoia. But I'd kill them too, there are plenty to go around.
      >

      > >If using traps don't use cheese mice love chocolate and raisins.
      >
      > I have found Peanut Butter works the best for me, at least with the
      > little
      > wooden snap traps. The key is to secure the trap with tape or a
      > tack so it
      > doesn't get dragged under a washing machine.....

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com