Re: [Z_Scale] Prototype for SEARAILS Power Plant

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      In a message dated 11/30/2004 12:49:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      harbormaster@... writes:
      5. Should the individual pieces (buildings) be sold
      separately?
      I would say yes to this. In fact, I would say yes to this on everything you
      make. Your scenes are incredible, but not everybody has the space or the
      "context" for the entire thing. Individual structures would add more flexibility and
      scalability to your offerings.

      As far as the rest of your questions, I think the power plant study looks
      great. The forms look great as well. The size should be fine. Power plants are
      large facilities. It would be an excellent addition to any "larger" layout or
      module group.

      Dan S.