Z Scale Unfinished Noch layouts for Sale with Briefcases

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      For Sale Post

      Re: Two Noch unfinished layout forms and briefcases

      From: Scott Shapiro, Tucson Arizona

      I am selling two (never used)new condition Noch Layout forms and matching custom Noch large Aluminum Briefcases made by Noch for these layouts. The briefcases are the same ones that come with the finished Noch layouts but have never been offered (to my knowledge) with the unfinished layout forms. My asking price is less than I paid. These were shipped to me from Germany at a very high shipping rate! I will include shipping to USA addresses (which I estimate at over $30.00) due to weight and size).

      The layouts I am offering do not include any track, trains or accessories (they are exactly how Noch sells them). They do include the track plans. I bought them about a year ago and they are still in new and unused condition.

      Noch Tessin Summer Layout (20" by 30" in size), Noch aluminum briefcase for this layout - $325.00 including insured shipping to anywhere in the USA. If you live in another country, I will have to add extra shipping charges (which could be substantial). These customer Noch briefcases are heavy and large.

      Noch Tirol Winter Layout (20" by 30" in size), Noch aluminum briefcase for this layout - $325.00 including insured shipping to anywhere in the USA. If you live in another country, I will have to add extra shipping charges (which could be substantial). These custom Noch briefcases are heavy and large.

      I accept money orders, cashiers checks, or personal checks (must first clear). I will carefully pack and ship.

      Please let me know (send to my personal email) if you are interested.

      masalowe@...

      Thanks! -Scott-