Etched brass scratch / detail parts

  • Lajos Thek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      I have several sets of nice etched brass
      detail and scratch building parts, including
      rail car side frames, leaf spring assemblies,
      ladders, sliding doors, planks / roof walks.
      See photo at:
      http://www.pixhost.com/pixz/z_thek/brass_parts.jpg
      The price of each set is $4.00 + $.50 domestic,
      or $1.00 international shipping. Contact me off
      forum olaj @ dslextreme.com (remove spaces).
      PayPal, personal check, money order are OK.

      Lajos