Train models history?

  • rcp112000
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2004
      I have noted many different models available on EBay as well as
      other dealers and many of these items are no longer made. Is there
      a book, web site, magazine, DVD/video, etc. that shows all the
      models that Marklin has made in Z?

      Thanks
    • Heine Pedersen
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 28, 2004
        Here is a good resource for Märklin rolling stock: http://www.zscale.de/
      • DaleHalterman
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 29, 2004
          Yes there is a CD with all the z scale items Marklin has made. Look up The Z
          Collection web site for information on how to order it. I think the price is
          about $85. I recently purchased one on E-bay and really like it. Dale
          > I have noted many different models available on EBay as well as
          > other dealers and many of these items are no longer made. Is there
          > a book, web site, magazine, DVD/video, etc. that shows all the
          > models that Marklin has made in Z?
          >
          > Thanks

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Uwe Liermann
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2004
            Hello Dale,

            > The Z Collection web site

            I'm wondering about this website. The link I saved:

            http://thezcollection.telenet.be/index.html

            seems not to work (at the moment?), because I only get this message:

            Not Found
            The requested URL / was not found on this server.

            Is my link wrong or outdated, or are there sometimes known problems
            with the website?

            --
            GreetingZ
            Uwe
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 30, 2004
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Uwe Liermann <maillist@f...> wrote:
              > Hello Dale,
              >
              > > The Z Collection web site

              Uwe:
              I am having the same problem. They may be having a server problem
              or??
              Jim
            • Robert Cardinaux
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 30, 2004
                same here
                robert
                I am having the same problem. They may be having a server problem
                or??
                Jim

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • DaleHalterman
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 30, 2004
                  Hi Uwe, I have been on the website but it has been a year or so. There isn't
                  any website listed on the cd. I did some searching but didn't come up with
                  anything. It was put together by Hegems Joris. He lives in Belguim. Perhaps
                  someone on the list can come up with something. I really enjoy looking
                  through the cd and seeingg all the various items that have been produced.
                  Dale
                  > I'm wondering about this website. The link I saved:
                  >
                  > http://thezcollection.telenet.be/index.html
                  >
                  > seems not to work (at the moment?), because I only get this message:
                  >
                  > Not Found
                  > The requested URL / was not found on this server.
                  >
                  > Is my link wrong or outdated, or are there sometimes known problems
                  > with the website?
                  >
                  > --
                  > GreetingZ
                  > Uwe

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • DaleHalterman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
                    Uwe, I did not read the name right. It is Joris Ilegems. I did a search on
                    google and came up with the website which was the same as the one you have,
                    however I was not able to access it either. It says it was updated in Sept.
                    2004 so it was still in existence at that time. Maybe he server is down.
                    Dale
                    > Hi Uwe, I have been on the website but it has been a year or so. There
                    isn't
                    > any website listed on the cd. I did some searching but didn't come up with
                    > anything. It was put together by Hegems Joris. He lives in Belguim.
                    Perhaps
                    > someone on the list can come up with something. I really enjoy looking
                    > through the cd and seeingg all the various items that have been produced.
                    > Dale

                  • Uwe Liermann
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 1, 2004
                      Hello Dale,

                      THX for the update.

                      > Maybe he server is down.

                      that's what I thought too, it seems to happen frequently. Just that ia
                      was able to connect to the site lately. But not now... :-(

                      --
                      GreetingZ
                      Uwe