RE: [Z_Scale] New poll for z_scale

  • Greg McAndrews
    Message 1 of 178 , Nov 3, 2004
      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 2:45 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] New poll for z_scale

      z_scale group:

      What is your experience with Wahl Oil
      on the rails for Z scale? Multiple
      selections enabled.

      o Never tried it.
      o Tried it but don't use it.
      o Use it occasionally.
      x Use it constantly.
      o It does not help.
      x It helps a lot.
      o It does not keep wheels clean.
      o It keeps wheels clean.
      o Makes no difference to ease of cleaning rails and wheels.
      o Makes cleaning wheels and rails easier.
      o Causes traction loss.
      o Does not cause traction loss.
      o Makes no improvement on dirty track.
      o Makes trains run better on dirty track.
      o Use it for improvement on scales other than Z.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don