Re: Wahl Oil - cloths

  • Charles Kuttner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      I use old, many-times washed t-shirts to wipe off the
      Wahl Oil and associated crud, but I am considering a
      switch. Microfiber cloths have become my wife's and my
      favorite for cleaning our eyeglasses, mirrors,
      windshields [windscreens to those of you with the
      Queen's English]. They're wonderfully absorbent, leave
      no lint, and don't scratch. One source:

      http://www.sciplus.com/

      search for "microfiber." I might add, this store has
      oodles of great things for Z modelers and other
      gadgeteers. I have bought everything from alligator
      clips to adhesive tapes from them, have passed up WWII
      French Army urinals and nosecone assemblies from
      Sidewinder missles [I'm serious!].

      Disclaimer: no financial or other association with
      American Science and Surplus other than tending to buy
      a lot from them.

      chas
      Charles Kuttner, MD
      Proprietor and Microferroequinologist