Don's Fast Tracks Jigs...

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      Don Avila had sent some photos this morning of the mods Tim Warris had
      done to improve the Z Scale turnout jigs. Here is a link with the
      photos for those interested:

      http://raybob.boche.net/projects/page918.htm

      Thanks Don!

      -Robert
    • Edward Scullin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        I just received this from Tim at fast tracks. Evidently this will
        now become the standard.
        Ed Scullin

        --- Robert Ray <pray59@...> wrote:

        > Don Avila had sent some photos this morning of the mods Tim Warris
        > had
        > done to improve the Z Scale turnout jigs. Here is a link with the
        > photos for those interested:
        >
        > http://raybob.boche.net/projects/page918.htm
        >
        > Thanks Don!
        >

        > -Robert

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • Andy Hunting
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          I can confirm that it -is- now the standard for Fast Tracks' Z jigs.
          Mine arrived a couple weeks ago, milled identically to those photos.

          -- Andy Hunting