z220 journal

  • chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Thanks to this list I just took a few minutes to read
      through the z220 journal:

      http://www.220dasjournal.de/journal/journal_index.html

      My German is not very strong at all, and that said,
      this is one really nicely put together magazine. I am
      really glad for having taken the extra time to surf.

      Chris Mears
      RevolveRailways
      Charlottetown, PEI

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • Kari Sarmanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, chris <orangegarage@y...> wrote:
        > Thanks to this list I just took a few minutes to read
        > through the z220 journal:
        >
        > http://www.220dasjournal.de/journal/journal_index.html
        >
        > My German is not very strong at all, and that said,
        > this is one really nicely put together magazine. I am
        > really glad for having taken the extra time to surf.
        >
        > Chris Mears
        > RevolveRailways
        > Charlottetown, PEI

        It is a good online magazine. I usually print it on paper
        (unfortunately only black and white), because I prefer to read
        everything on paper. November issue had 61 pages, so it will take at
        least one hour to read all the interesting topics.

        Kari