Re: F-7 headlight bulb

  • Kari Sarmanne
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2004
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Powers" <wjpo@c...> wrote:
      > All right I give up. Where do you get six and eight volt bulbs for
      our locos? Thanks

      Bill,
      I get them from a local electronics store in Finland (like Radio
      Shack in the US). They are the smallest bulbs I can find here,
      but the diameter is 3 mm. The original spare bulbs have 2 mm diameter.
      I have looked in Walters catalogue and in Internet, but it really is
      very hard to find any suitable bulbs. You can find very tiny bulbs,
      but usually they are 1.5 V or 16 V.
      Original MTL F7 spare bulbs are not available in Finland, so I just
      wanted to see if I could quickly find some other solution.
      Regards,
      Kari