Thanks to Robert Ray

  • Jens Wimmel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Dear Z-friends

      Last week two centerbeam kits arrived in Switzerland.
      Now, I've finished the first one. Wow!

      I have to thank Robert Ray for his excellent construction job and
      Chuck Chiacco from Feather River for his shipping service and the
      distribution of this impressive product.

      Pictures?
      http://www.zettzeit.ch/waggons.html (german text)

      Regards

      Jens
      www.zettzeit.ch
    • Robert Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Thanks for sharing your photo's. Your model turned out excellent!

        -Robert