Re: [Z_Scale] Webside updated

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      tonight I have updated my web page.
      Greeting
      Hans Helbach
      http://www.spurzminiclub220.de

      Hans is modest. Many readers of this list prefer the German language to
      English.

      Please note that Hans has completely translated the entire Z-Bend Track
      manual into German and placed it under the tab "Module" on his webpage.

      I know how long the manual took to type up in the first place (a long, long
      time). I can't image the time (and dedication) it took to translate it and
      then type up into another language. And then alter the graphics. Wow.

      My hat is off to you Sir.

      Bill K.
      Houston