Webside updated

  • Hans Helbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hello Z-Friends,

      tonight I have updated my web page.

      Greeting

      Hans Helbach

      http://www.spurzminiclub220.de

      mailto:spurzminiclub220@...

      Hallo Z-Freunde,

      heute abend habe ich meine Webseite aktualisiert.

      Gruß

    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        tonight I have updated my web page.
        Greeting
        Hans Helbach
        http://www.spurzminiclub220.de

        Hans is modest. Many readers of this list prefer the German language to
        English.

        Please note that Hans has completely translated the entire Z-Bend Track
        manual into German and placed it under the tab "Module" on his webpage.

        I know how long the manual took to type up in the first place (a long, long
        time). I can't image the time (and dedication) it took to translate it and
        then type up into another language. And then alter the graphics. Wow.

        My hat is off to you Sir.

        Bill K.
        Houston