Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Catenary - power feeds question

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Al,

      I add feeder masts about every 3' to 4' feet. I find this more than adequate.
      I love operating under the wire. The electric locos look so great with the
      pantographs going up and down as they move around the track.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • doowopuk2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Thanks Rob, I'll go with your suggestion. I've never used catenary
        before, just need to save up !

        best regards,

        Al