Re:newbie oldie (long)

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2001
      Hi Pattie,

      First let me say that you don't know the meaning of long ;-)

      I really enjoyed your intro. BTW you have been officially immortalized in the 'WhoAreWe' folder of the 'Files' link. You seem to have answered a question I asked hypothetically recently about why Z scalers are such nice people. The answer that seems to be immerging is that they have so many other passtimes, hobbies, life experiences, jobs, etc. Z is only part of a rich fabric of interests that our members explore.

      It's good to have you aboard, Pattie.

      Cheers from sunny snow covered Toronto,
      Jeffrey MacHan