September/October 2004 Ztrack

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      The September/October 2004 issue of Ztrack is now available! The cover photo
      is from Svein-Martin Holt, winner of our 2004 Ztrack and FR photo contest -
      North American category. The issue features a number of other impressive
      photos from our North American entries.

      Also in the issue, you will find the following articles:
      Colinton - bringing prototypes to life
      Improving MT's Christmas tree base
      Smoken Hole Hobbies Z lights
      Pre-Size Z tunnel portals
      Soldering tips for beginners -- adding leads
      Last Spike - A stealthy visitor on the VEC
      And so much more!

      A preview of the issue can be found on the Ztrack website, www.ztrack.com.
      Subscribing to Ztrack is easy. For those in the US, it is $35.00 a year ($40.00
      Canada, $55.00 International). Subscribers receive 6 issues a year, plus
      special pricing on American Z Line and Swiss Z Line releases. Subscribers also are
      offered exclusive annual cars from FR. Individual issues can be purchased for
      $6.00 each ($7.00 Canada, $9.00 International). More information on
      subscribing and a library of back issues are on the web site. Also, don't miss our first
      every 1997 digital CD collection of back issues of Ztrack!

      In other Ztrack news, the order deadline for direct subscriber purchase of
      AZL's F59PHI run had been extended. We are awaiting delivery of a number of sets
      and plan on keeping the pre-order deadline open until the sets arrive. Also,
      we have extended the order deadline for Ztrack and FR's 2004 subscriber car.
      This years car is an ATSF 2 bay hopper. Two versions are available. These are a
      clean and weathered version. If you are missing your order forms for these
      items, please let us know and we will gladly send you replacements.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016