FW: [Z_Scale] Good experience--Microfigs?? YES!!!

  • frmerkle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      Hi y'all! Wouldn't you know it....just after I sent my previous message to
      the group (see below), I checked my "next" message in my email mailbox and
      there was a message from Microfigs contacting me about the glitch and
      wanting me to confirm my order so that they can send it to me tomorrow! So,
      YESSS! Their service is to be commended! Thank you, Microfigs!!
      FM