Re: Welcome to z_scale New 'Poll'

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hi Greg,

      I felt that your intro was probably also destined for the group so I
      forwarded it to the list. I will add your text to the member intro section
      as well.

      I'm sure that your fellow list members will find a way to help you
      accumulate 40-50 cars in no time flat ;-)

      Although I didn't mention it in the welcome note, there is often an active
      poll for the list. You have joined at a good time since you can vote on a
      poll as we speak, so to speak. Go to 'Polls', click on the text of the
      question and add your voice to the 17 who have already voted.

      Come on Guys and Gals, vote!

      Enjoy your new found Z adventure, Greg. The rest of us certainly do!

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan