New web resource link added

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      Thanks to George Irwin, I have discovered a terrific web resource
      for protoype info and paint schemes for North American
      railroads.

      If you would like excellent photos of locos, cars and models of
      same for your Z super detailing efforts, this site is a gold mine.

      It has been added to the 'Links - FAQ' section of Z_Scale for
      fuure reference.

      http://www.worldrailfans.org/USA/Index.shtml

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan