Re: [z_scale] 81419 MARKLIN Z "Casey Jones" Train Set

  • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Dear Jack,

      the Casey Jones set (81419) hit the shops in Germany at around Friday, December
      22, 2000! Just in time for Santa!
      It looks fine. The running performance of the loco is 'so so' on my narrow
      curved track ( 145 mm radius). (However I do have to say, that the GE C44-9W of
      RLW is also running 'so so' on this curve.)

      Price here in Deutsch Marks is around DM628.- for the 'Casey Jones' set.
      (For the C44-9W alone I paid twice as much.)

      Regards

      Dieter

      J. Gurner schrieb:
      > Apparently the set is out and available in Germany since this seller has
      > one up on eBay.
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533438501
      >
      > Jack Gurner

      Dieter W. Nolte