81419 MARKLIN Z "Casey Jones" Train Set

  • J. Gurner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Apparently the set is out and available in Germany since this seller has
      one up on eBay.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533438501

      Jack Gurner
    • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Dear Jack,

        the Casey Jones set (81419) hit the shops in Germany at around Friday, December
        22, 2000! Just in time for Santa!
        It looks fine. The running performance of the loco is 'so so' on my narrow
        curved track ( 145 mm radius). (However I do have to say, that the GE C44-9W of
        RLW is also running 'so so' on this curve.)

        Price here in Deutsch Marks is around DM628.- for the 'Casey Jones' set.
        (For the C44-9W alone I paid twice as much.)

        Regards

        Dieter

        J. Gurner schrieb:
        > Apparently the set is out and available in Germany since this seller has
        > one up on eBay.
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533438501
        >
        > Jack Gurner

        Dieter W. Nolte