VEC ON DISPLAY TO THE WORLD

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Jeffrey, Just went to my mailbox and found the November issue of
      MR. Well, lo and behold, there is the VEC in all it's glory !!!
      What a fantastic moment this is to have a compresensive feature in
      MR about one of the BeZT. Talk about great advertizing for Z scale.
      I'm sure all of us Zeds are proud as punch to see your layout so
      magnificiently represent Z scale. This article is going to put a
      lot of bugs in a lot of ears and minds. Maybe wives better check
      their husband's christmas wish list one more time. It's NEVER too
      late to catch the Z bug !!!!! Catch the fever--it's a great
      disease !!