Re: PS2 Covered Hoppers

  • Torsja
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2004
      Thank you so much for charring with us your experience and comment
      on the MicroMark Photo Etching kit Tim. I'm considering off maybe
      getting me one off these my self some time.

      You wouldn't maybe have some larger detailed quality photos off your
      etching work you could send me "offline"?

      Regard Torsja - Norway
      tjm @ smbservice.no (PS: Take away the spaces)

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:

      > The MicroMark Photo Etching kit is pretty cool. I was very
      > impressed with the quality of work it produced. I followed the
      > directions to the "T". I have to say, the only thing you need to
      > keep in mind, if you purchase one of their kits, is the size of
      > etching you want to produce. The aerator churns the ferric
      Chloride