Re: I did it !!

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      Mei Mei/Vincent Goudreault wrote:
      > Any chance the TTX and BN ones will be in stock again soon?
      > I go check out the Feather River site from time to time, and I don't
      > know if I am unlucky or always gets beaten to them, but it seems
      > the BN and the TTX kits are always sold out... :-(

      I think Chuck is swamped, so he did not update his website yet, but he
      does have them in stock. I shipped him both of those roadnames this
      week, and when I called him today, he said he just got the package. I
      have an order of materials coming in next week, so I'll run another
      batch of BN and TTX to restock Chuck again. I would never have guessed
      they would be so popular, and originally guessed I would sell 50 or so.

      I just shipped a few of the new Issaquah Station Kits to Chuck today,
      so those should show up by tomorrow or Monday. I only made a few to
      test the demand, but my order of materials is due next week so I can
      make more if needed. Once Chuck see's the station kits, he will update
      his site for sure!

      -Robert
    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 3, 2004
        If it is not confidential for marketing, etc. reasons,
        how many cars have been sold? Broken down by road?

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 4, 2004
          Can I get one of the station kits directly from you next Sunday?

          If yes, how much are they?