Uncle Will

  • Dave Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I had the pleasure of talking to Uncle Will for a while tonight.
      He is doing well. He asked me to relate a few things to his z scale
      pals. Pops, the dog and he are all well physically. Mentally,
      everyone in the area is in shell shock from the multiple hits by
      Francis and then Jeanne. His home took some damage. They've got
      electricity and phone back, but the clean up has been challenging for
      everyone. There is destruction everywhere and they're reminded of it
      every day. The business of trains is on hold until they can get their
      daily lives stable. He expects at least a week, maybe more before he
      thinks about getting the business of trains up and running. He noted
      that the z scale group is a close nit group of people and was very
      thankful for everyones thoughts and well wishes.

      Thank you for your time.