RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Cigar Box

  • Paul Hertel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      To all,

      My cigar box outside dimensions are: 11 1/2" x 7 3/4"
      Inside: 10 1/2" x 7" x 2" deep.

      Runs off a 9 Volt battery. Jorger speed regulator in-between on/off switch
      and track.
      Got the lighted on/off switch from Auto Zone.

      The little white animals are sheep.with a Sheppard. I'll have t find the
      box to tell you what
      brand they are. I got the set from Bob of Bob's Model Railroad Supplies.

      Happy Z'ing

      Paul

      Car A
      Midwezt Haulerz