Re: Searching for info about locomotive

  • ppelag
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi Jeffrey,
      what a quick response. I could have tried to look it up in Google
      myself, but I'm not familiar with the American classification system
      (like 4-4-0), so I didn't really know what to look for.
      Anyhow, thanks to your help I now know (almost)everything about it.
      This group is indeed a great team to be part of.
      Regards,

      Uwe Galepp
      www.galepp.com

      http://www.trains.com/Content/Dynamic/Articles/000/000/001/800elqkm.a