Re: [z_scale] Handmade & Dual-Gauge Turnouts

  • SteveB7167@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      It looks to me that they layed all those turnouts on fiberglass and used
      epoxy to hold it in place. I wander why they chose those material. Unless one
      uses very slow hardening epoxy it is very unforgiving as far as time goes.
      And once it starts hardening moving stuff would be almost impossible.
      Steve