Road Bed

  • ppelag
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      Kim had asked for some more info regarding the road bed that I'm
      using at my layout.
      I have created a new folder in our file section called "Road Bed"
      and uploaded a pdf file that is a scan of the German instruction
      sheet that came with the supply.
      It also shows two addresses, where one can by that kind of road bed
      in Germany (that was true at least two years ago).
      Just some info for those who are interested.
      Regards and have a nice weekend,

      Uwe Galepp
      www.galepp.com