Re: Eurospoor 2004

  • Arjen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Heine Pedersen" <yahoo@h...> wrote:
      > Hello group,
      > I am going to Eurospoor in Utrecht in October with som friends.
      And I am
      > wondering what Z-scale related stuff I can expect to find there.
      Layouts,
      > manufacturers etc.

      Heine,

      There will certainly be a lot of Z-stuff for sale, new and used.
      Prices are not always low, but usually negotiable. Don't expect too
      much US gear though.

      Sometimes there are interesting special offers.

      The local modeling club has a module-based Z-layout, modeled after a
      local railroad.

      And last (but not least?), i will certainly be there too. I happen
      to live in Utrecht, near the expo. Ask Jeffrey what might happen if
      you bump into me ;-)

      Arjen Gerstel
      Utrecht
      Netherlands