Re: [z_scale] Z most thanks

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
      >From: Jay & Anne Greer <redwitch1@...>
      >To: <z_scale@egroups.com>
      >Subject: [z_scale] Z most thanks
      >Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 07:51:49 -0800
      >
      >To All of you in Zeeland,
      >Thanks to all of you who have kept in touch and kept me going through all
      >three major surgeries this year. My body hasn't been moving much, but you
      >guys have kept my brain going. So when Anne and I toast in the new year
      >tonight, it will be with a smile of thanks to you all.
      >May 2001 bring all of us happiness and health.
      >Jay Greer/Der Wegmann

      I agree with you, Jay, the folks I know in the world of Z are terrific
      people.

      Sounds like you're ready to leap back into the Z world with a vengeance.
      Keep up your good work on the road to recovery, Jay. I look forward to
      reading your numerous messages to the list in 2001.

      Have a Super 2001,
      Jeffrey MacHan