Re: [z_scale]The Basics

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2000
      I found this small gap does not matter. My cars and locomotives run fine over
      the gaps. I actually enjoy the clicky clack sound that the metal wheels on
      the Märklin cars make when going over these small gaps. The only problem I
      have experience is if I have a larger gap due to not connecting the track
      tight. I found that this larger gap, especially if it is on a curve, can
      cause cars and even front trucks on locomotive to jump off the track.
      Fortunately, readjusting the track in that spot fixes the problem.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016