Glastankcar

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Hello all,

      today I was late to come back to the chat :-(

      recently we talked about glastankcars. I have 5 of the small (two axels)
      kind. Now I saw again one of the bigger kind (two trucks). It is a car
      from Marklin Club 2000 and it has the number "Marklin Z # 82460 Spec."

      My question is: how many different cars of those size are out there?

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe