Re: [z_scale] 2-8-2 Mikado chassis worm gear/drive shaft ?

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hello Ben,

      > Does the 8827 [or the same chassis in different incarnations !]
      > Mikado chassis have a horizontal worm gear driving the back set of
      > drivers ? Photos of the similar German Mikado in a Marklin catalog
      > seem to show something like this.

      Did you try this website:

      http://www.maerklin.de/

      there go to "Service"
      don't klick, just move to the next menue: "Zeichnungen und ET-Listen"
      and then chose "Märklin Spur Z"

      there you will find a list of PDF files with drawings for various
      engines.

      --
      Greetings
      Uwe
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        >Do the Marklin 4 axle lead trucks have power pick up ?

        I can only answer this part with certainty. A= No. Not out of the box, at
        least. :)