Baltimore Ohio F7s

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      Micro-Trains has officially released their Baltimore & Ohio F7s. A photo can
      be found at:

      http://www.micro-trains.com/new%20releases.htm

      It looks great and it is nice to add another roadname to the Micro-Trains
      line.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • d.f.avila@att.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
        ALso take a look in the "Price List" area to see that MT is going to an all new numbering systems of their equipment.

        -------------- Original message from ztrack@...: --------------

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
          What really amazes me is just how little Z scale roadnames are still
          available for any one body style. It really demonstrates how popular the recent
          releases have been.

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com

        • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
            >What really amazes me is just how little Z scale roadnames are still
            >available for any one body style. It really demonstrates how popular the
            recent
            >releases have been.

            What???

            Could you please translate this into english? What are you TRYING to say,
            Rob ;)

          • ztrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
              In a message dated 9/2/04 1:46:51 PM, ted_lamar@... writes:

              Ted,

              If you look at the September Micro-Trains price list, you will find very
              little Z items listed. Just a few roadnames listed under the body style number. In
              some cases, their are no items available for certain body styles. Now compare
              this with the average 3 releases a month MT is offering and you will find out
              that these releases are selling out very quickly. The new releases such as
              the Gundersons don't even make it to the current price lists. A few years ago,
              these price lists were full of Z scale items that MT held in inventory. Quite a
              change in my opinion.

              Rob Kluz
              Ztrack Magazine

            • www.zscalemonster.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2004
                Hello,
                Yes, MT has really reduced their inventory. It has put all the
                burden on us to stock the cars for you. I have to keep a large
                supply in stock or you don't have any chance to buy them from me. In
                the past I would only need to stock a few and continually
                replenish my shelves... not any more. I have to get my shelves full
                right away or not at all. And I do... I hate to have to turn anyone
                away when they are searching for something. The #13002-2 Gunderson
                Sold Out at MT in one day (every production company's dream) but I
                did manage to get one last round of cars for you. They should be
                gone FAST.

                The F7's are coming and going pretty fast, again not like the old
                days. But they are kind enough to give us several road names (unlike
                other companies). As for UP, I am not sure if this is why MT sold
                out but last I knew... UP was charging royalties on every product
                (from Shirts, hats to model trains) to put their logo or name on it.
                That is crazy because it is free advertising and so on.

                Best wishes to all,
                Anthony
                http://www.zscalemonster.com/