Re: [z_scale] Re: Another step towards modules!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      In a message dated 8/30/04 6:42:27 PM, ljsnyder@... writes:

      > When
      > can you show us a track plan or some pics of the new layout?

      I will post some photos as soon as I have my river roughed in. As of today,
      roadbed is in place on the 2nd tier and 1/2 the lower main lines. The top rail
      has been weathered and it is getting close to ballast time. But first, more
      foam elevation is needed. I am having a great time with this project!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016