Re: Was "Novelty" -Z Code 40 track is Available

  • Eric Menzel
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hello Torsja,

      I just posted a few more pics. These are comparison pics of my Code
      40 handlaid track, and Micro-Trains Flextrack. I don't have any
      Marklin track, but I can order a few pieces to compare with. Please
      note that I have trimmed down the size of my PC board ties, to
      better match the wood ones. This is just an example board I quickly
      produced.

      http://www.ericmenzel.com/images/zscale/DSC00749s.jpg
      http://www.ericmenzel.com/images/zscale/DSC00755s.jpg
      http://www.ericmenzel.com/images/zscale/DSC00757s.jpg
      http://www.ericmenzel.com/images/zscale/DSC00764s.jpg

      Warning for all dialup users - These pics are 1600 x 1200! I can
      post the full size 2592 x 1944 pics if needed.

    • d.f.avila@att.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2004
        What are the tiny holes in the rail joiners for. There is no info on the packages that I have purchased. Thanks. ....don

        -------------- Original message from "Eric Menzel" : --------------