Re: [z_scale] Re: New poll for z_scale

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 178 , Sep 1, 2004
      --- Ysbrand van der Veen <y.m.vanderveen@...> a
      écrit :
      > Z (incl. Zf), 0e/Of and 1.

      Sorry, what are Zf and Of?
      Dominique

    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don