New poll for z_scale

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 178 , Aug 30 5:24 PM
      z_scale group:

      How did you start in this hobby?

      o On your own (as an adult)
      o On your own (as a child)
      o Passed down from father (I was an adult)
      o Passed down from father (I was a child)
      o Passed down from Grandfather (I was an adult)
      o Passed down from Grandfather (I was a child)
      o Passed on from friend (I was an adult)
      o Passed on from friend (I was a child)
      o other

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don