Re: [z_scale] Z Scale Northern Pacific Depot

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
      Very nice Robert,

      I'll need 2 kits as the budget provides. I'll have to bash it to be shorter and both sides of the front the same, 1 door and 2 windows. Then it would look like the old historic Wilton train station that has been kept preserved by the Wilton Historical Society. They placed it in a new location after building newer stations since.

      Michael Hilliard

      Robert Ray <pray59@...> wrote:
      I had a few hours to kill the past couple weeks, and I needed a depot
      for my Z Bend module, so I whipped out the NP Standards drawings and
      drew out a standard depot.

      After I was done, I decided to make a few cosmetic changes to
      customize it for the Issaquah, WA depot I toured at the Seattle NMRA

      The depot today is all painted pretty in Brown, Green, White and Red,
      but I wanted mine in the colors it wore at the end of the NP era, so
      here are a couple pictures:

      As before, if there is enough interest to justify writing
      instructions, I can make it into a precut craftsman kit.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: